Automated Distillation Tester
It’s been over 50 years since we started manufacturing automated distillation testers. Nowadays, we deliver to customers in more than 70 countries.
ad-7 automatically performs distillation test of petroleum products prescribed in “Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure”, as well as narrow boiling range samples with optional temperature sensor.
Ergonomic : Universal design for intuitive operation
Robust : Premium design for extended pro use.
Versatile : Enhanced functions for more elaborate analysis.
- The world’s smallest class size of footprint.
- Cooling/Heating by Peltier Cooling system.
- 10.4 inch Color LCD that is 4 times larger than previous model.
- Intuitive operation by Touch Panel.
- 200 test modes can be recorded.
- Test mode for unknown sample is available.
- Test with less than 100ml sample is possible.
- 5,000 test results can be stored.
- Fire containment system with CO2 gas. (When ultraviolet sensor detects a fire, CO2 gas flows into the heater room if connected to CO2 source.)
|Standard Test Methods||ISO 3405, IP123/195, ASTM D86/D850/D1078, JIS K 2254|
|Range||Selectable from 0°C to 300/450°C(fuel oil) or 0°C to 200/450°C(ASTM D850, D1078 with optional accessories)|
|Display||TFT-LCD 10.4” Color Touch-Screen with universal design GUI|
|Temperature sensor||Vapor : PT100
Condenser : Pt100
Receiver room : Pt100
|Heater||24 V 600 W low mass and low voltage heater, spiral type|
|Distillation Rate||4.5 %/min at factory (Selectable from 2 to 9 % with 0.5 % increment)|
|Test Mode||Up to 200 test modes can be recorded|
|Safety features||Overheat protection. Warning device for fire.|
|Correction||Loss correction and barometric correction|
|Communication port||RS-232C, USB , Ethernet 1ch each.|
|Dimensions||W430 × D520 × H710 mm|
|Power Source||AC100 V-240 V 50/60 Hz 1,500 W|